The Springbrook Mobile Food Bank grew out of a need identified by the Lakewood Collaboration, but has since grown to become a self-sustaining and community-centered program. Like the St. Leo Food Bank, this program works to provide three days of food for each client’s household. The stops are now sites for community gardens, distributions of school supplies, and community meals that bring everyone in the Springbrook neighborhood together.
The Mobile Food Bank Stops and Hours
The Springbrook Mobile Food Bank delivers to three sites in the Springbrook neighborhood each Saturday:
- 10am-10:45am, San Francisco & True Lane (outside Centerforce)
- 11am-11:45am, Lincoln Ave & Boston
- 12pm-12:45pm, Springbrook Park
Your First Time Visiting?
The Springbrook Mobile Food Bank is a walk-in food bank, so no appointment is necessary. Please bring:
- a document showing your name and address in the 98498 or 98499 zip code
- the first names and birthdays of each member of your household
- bags or a box to take your food with you
Who to Contact
For more information about this program and to answer any questions, please contact our Springbrook Mobile Food Bank Coordinator, Tecora Miller, at (253) 383-5048 ext. 5# or at email@example.com.